Sunday 11:45am, KUUF Admin Room
The Social Justice Committee will hold its regular, “1st Sunday of the month” meeting on Dec. 3 in the admin room beginning at about 11:45. Anyone interested is invited to attend!
- Proposed SJC spending for 2018-19
- Should we solicit a Local Homeless Project proposal, to be funded in the 2018-19 budget year?
- LGBTQ Welcoming Renewal Task Force, including urgent call for support of a beyond binary (male/female) “X” option on Washington State birth certificates
- SJC chair position
- Brick for Marvin Williams Center
- Author Saab Lofton speaking after a KUUF service
- Hanging the Black Lives Matter banner and constructing a display box.
- Intergroup Dialogue training
- Kitsap County Council for Human Rights Conference Dec. 15
- Revisions to Social Justice Committee by-laws