Why do KUUF members attend our Fall Auction?
- To have a good time! It’s our biggest party of the year.
- To foster fellowship as we work together to produce the auction, and gather that evening to celebrate the joy of belonging to our KUUF Beloved Community.
- To bring friends who may not yet know that they are UU’s.
- To enjoy the fabulous professional lip-synching performances by Lennie Bironne, as well as additional musical entertainments this year.
- To donate quality treasures that you are ready to pass along for someone else to enjoy, or to donate something fun to do with friends.
- To eat a tasty buffet dinner, this year including a three sauce spaghetti dinner prepared by Janice Miller and her event organizer daughter Sunny Saunders. There is also a wine and beer bar and fabulous flavored waters.
- To support our Raise the Paddle causes. This year our cause is to raise funds to support Children’s Religious Education and intergenerational activities for all.
- To find the perfect Christmas or birthday present for someone on your list (maybe even you!).
- To find a treasure or to obtain a wonderful experience, e.g., Seattle Repertory tickets, a meal in someone’s home, or a picnic hike with friends.
- To support KUUF. The auction is budgeted to raise $12,000.00 for our General Fund. Your support is needed through ticket sales, donations, and/or purchases.
See you at the Auction on Saturday, November 2, from 5-8 p.m. Watch for Emma/Otto Hines-Brandt or Carolee Effron in the foyer after worship services—they have tickets for sale @ $15.00. Childcare is available (email@example.com) as well as scholarship tickets (firstname.lastname@example.org). Questions? Contact Ellen Newberg, 2019 Auction Chair (email@example.com) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)