Saturday, 10:00am-5:00pm, KUUF, Sanctuary
April 7, 2018
FREE for KUUF members and friends.
Facilitated by Karl Steyaert, Organizational Consultant and Social Action Catalyst
Sponsored by the KUUF Healthy Communication Committee
- Tools to collaborate with ease and effectiveness.
- To express your ideas and receive feedback in ways that lead to more understanding.
- To hear others and work more easily across differences.
- Decision making to be much more fun, or at least tolerable.
- To learn HOW to do all the things you are taught in sermons- walk your talk, talk your talk, and still get things done.
- To practice practical steps for maintaining healthy, thriving communities that can do the work in the world that needs to be done.
- How to “call out” with care and effectiveness (“call in”).
Come connect and explore with your community, and learn and laugh together.
Format – Small group inquiry, interactive exercises, discussions, and practice with real life situations that leave room for choice on what you want to participate in (i.e. You don’t have to do games).
REGISTER at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the foyer so we can plan.