Category: Get Involved

09/23/2017: KUUF PLANNING 🗓 🗺

Saturday, 10am, KUUF Sanctuary

KUUF PLANNING CALENDARED FOR SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2017

As one of the liberal, religious presences in Kitsap County, we need to plan for the future.  Our last Five-Year Plan expired in 2015.  Some of the goals were accomplished, some were not.  On September 23, let’s gather together for a facilitated discussion as we chart our next Three to Five Year Plan.

Submitted by Ellen Newberg, Secretary to the KUUF Board of Trustees

08/04/2017: KUUF Rummage Sale 🗓 🗺

Friday Aug 4, 8am-3pm, KUUF Sanctuary (Rummage Sale, Day 1)
Saturday Aug 5, 8am-2pm, KUUF Sanctuary (Rummage Sale, Day 2)

Spring Cleaning? It’s time to also start thinking about the Rummage Sale! As you clean out and clean up, be sure and set things aside for the annual Rummage Sale. This is a really fun – and important – fundraiser for KUUF. There will be more information about how to get items to the sale.

As of this moment, we really need:

  1. A chairperson. There are experienced people to help and lots of notes from those who have gone before.
  2. People with vans, trucks or other vehicles who are able to pick up donations.

If you can do either of these things or if you have any questions, until a chairperson is found, contact Susan Welsh

07/19/2017: KUUF Board of Trustees Agenda 🗓 🗺

Wednesday, 6:30pm KUUF – Admin Room

KUUF Board of Trustees agenda for the upcoming board meeting.

KUUF BOARD OF TRUSTEES

Agenda for July 19, 2017

***** EXECUTIVE SESSION – (NONE) *****

6:00 PM               Susan Welsh will review Treasurer’s Report for new board members

6:30 PM               Call to Order:  Eric Harrold, President

Chalice Lighting

                              Check-in

6:40 PM               Consent agenda

  • Minutes of the June 21 board meeting
  • Board Liaison & other reports, including Finance; Personnel; etc.

6:45 PM               Treasurer’s Report:  Susan Welsh, Treasurer.

7:00 pm                                                            *****OLD BUSINESS *****

Property Maintenance and Management (Eric Harrold): Eric to discuss how the last two years of maintenance has gone and have a conversation on the best way to proceed (include that Tanesha is setting up several maintenance persons who can answer immediate calls).    **Deck and Ramp Replacement pends; discussion with Gateway Adult Services (Easterseals Wash) is scheduled for July 17th at 4 PM**

Acknowledged thanks from ACLU for speaker fee gift

Pacific Western Region Dues (Eric Harrold): We have received a 2017/18 District Pledge reminder which is due back to PWR (PNWD) on 20 June, 2017 – Action has been taken on this item and quarterly payments will be issued by the office.

Disruptive/Safety Policy: Paul Wilson/HCC/others have been working on building this policy for KUUF. Currently, Eric Harrold is combining comments and drafts to construct a mutually agreeable policy. Will submit to board upon completion.

General Assembly (Eric Harrold): Rosemary Dougal and Karen Leader-Scott are our delegates for GA being held from 21-25 June, 2017 in New Orleans. I don’t see any budget line item for related expenses associated with the GA. Does the board agree we have no expenses for GA?

Would anyone be willing to take this on?

Charitable Giving Task Force (June Jones): How do we keep our website up to date? No record of task force members or who we are giving to. (needs to be published once ratified).

Responsibility of the committee/task force/secretary/all

Purchase of an Additional Desktop Computer (Eric Harrold): I have discussed the topic of network security with Nick Wilson. The question was: Is network security compromised by using personal computers on our network? His answer:TBD. (possibly – we need to transfer funds from xxxxx budget item to… or purchase additional property

7:45                                                                   *****NEW BUSINESS *****

Archiving of Committee Minutes (Eric Harrold): There does not appear to be a requirement for archiving committee minutes nor is there a place for them in the “documents” part of the website. Historical data regarding committees reside, nearly entirely, on members personal computers and are not public documents. Do committee minutes need to be archived at a KUUF managed site?  Discussion tabled until next meeting and more discussion with Arlis Stuart regarding archives

Arlis, Tanesha and Susan Welsh agreed (in principle) to review this in the hope of developing a standardized style and format for church documents.

How does Board Action get onto Website? Whose responsibility are the updates? How can the board and committees help?

Youth Space in Upper Building (Eric Harrold): We have two rooms in the upper building which have been filling up with random stuff for the last two years. All the items for rummage sale, old TV’s, other electronics, and furniture should be removed and those spaces cleaned and maintained. Should we have an ad hoc committee to look into keeping those rooms orderly or adding them to the Easterseals lease.

Conversation with the Board (Eric Harrold): The Media Task Force would like to present the website at the conversation with the board this month.  What are the subject of the next conversations with the board?

Maintenance meeting between KUUF and Easterseals (GAS) (Paul Wilson/Eric Harrold): There was a meeting on Monday the 17th to discuss maintenance needs of the Matan bldg. We will have discussed routine maintenance as well as talking about how the search for new AC is going.

8:20 p.m.        Thank you card recipient nomination(s) for June 2017:

Conversations with the Board Topics:

  • Media taskforce
  • 3-5 Year Plan Development

For the good of the order

Date of next Board meeting:  Wednesday, August 16, 2017

8:30 p.m.            Adjournment

NOW RECRUITING: Welcoming and Membership Committee

The Welcoming and Membership Committee is seeking some friendly volunteers to become short term mentors to folks who are new to KUUF or new members who have just signed the book. If you would like to make a new friend, extend a welcoming heart to someone new and help KUUF grow, please contact Vivien Blyth, Chair of the Welcoming and Membership Committee or Beth Wilson, New Member Coordinator on the Worship Committee.

Contact welcoming@kuuf.org if you’d like to join.

 

What adult religious exploration classes do you want to see happen?

Your Adult Religious Exploration Committee wants to know what classes you would like to see offered in the coming year.  Please take 6 minutes to record your preferences at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YTC5ZMJ.  Rate your top 5 choices in three categories.  Let us know your preferred meeting time. 

Paper copies of the poll are available in the foyer. 

Thank you!  Your input is appreciated.

07/02/2017: Social Justice Committee Meeting

11:45am – 12:45pm, KUUF Elmore room

The Social Justice Committee will meet at 11:45 after the July 2 service. Anyone interested is invited to attend. Besides this in-person meeting, SJC has an e-mail group. If you would like more information, contact Phil Davis at philipjdavis@comcast.net or (360) 478-2731.

 

 

Agenda for July 2:

  1. Check in.
  2. Discussion of White Privilege in preparation for July 16 teach in.
  3. Follow up possibilities for KUUF on LGBTQ issues brought up in July 2 service.

06/21/2017: KUUF Board of Trustees Agenda 🗓

Wednesday, 6:30p.m. KUUF – Admin Room 

KUUF Board of Trustees agenda for the upcoming board meeting.

KUUF BOARD OF TRUSTEES

Agenda for June 21, 2017

***** EXECUTIVE SESSION – (NONE) *****

6:00 PM              Susan Welsh will review Treasurer’s Report for new board members

6:30 PM              Call to Order:  Eric Harrold, President

Chalice Lighting

                              Check-in

6:40 PM              Consent agenda

  • Minutes of the May 17, 2017 board meeting.
  • Minutes of the June 7, 2017 board Retreat
  • Minutes of the June 12, 2017 3-5 Year Plan Development Board meeting
  • Maintenance memo to Gateway Adult Services (Easterseals of Wash.)
  • Board Liaison & other reports, including Finance; Personnel; etc.

6:45 PM              Treasurer’s Report:  Susan Welsh, Treasurer.

7:00 pm                                                            *****OLD BUSINESS *****

Disruptive Behavior Policy (Paul Wilson): Paul Wilson has been working on building this additional policy for KUUF. Marcia Christen and Jessica Demick will provide update after new business.

General Assembly (Eric Harrold): Rosemary Dougal and Karen Leader-Scott are our delegates for GA being held from 21-25 June, 2017 in New Orleans. I don’t see any budget line item for related expenses associated with the GA. Does the board agree we have no expenses for GA?

UUA White Supremacy Teach In: Board decision on White Privilege is unclear to me. Is our mandate to discuss this issue being handled by ARE or Worship?

Charitable Giving Task Force (June Jones): How do we keep our website up to date? No record of task force members or who we are giving to. (needs to be published once ratified).

 

7:30                                                                   *****NEW BUSINESS *****

Pacific Western Region Dues (Eric Harrold): We have received a 2017/18 District Pledge reminder which is due back to PWR (PNWD) on 20 June, 2017. I have e-mailed the Diane Brinson to inform her of our pending pledge.  Paying PWR dues of $27 per person with 109 member congregation = $2943. This is greater than the $2834 budgeted for this item. The balance of $109 will be transferred from:

 

(Action required:  Motion to transfer funds from xxxxx to PNWD budget line item).

 

***********

Speaker Fee Donation (Eric Harrold):  Motion: Speaker from 06/04/17 Bob Abel wants his speaking fee to be donated to Kitsap Immigration and Assistance Center. Additionally, Ray Garrido also wants his speaker fee to be donated to the KIAC. Does the board feel that the KIAC represents and adheres to the values KUUF and UUA stand for?

(Action required:  Motion to donate two speaker fees to the KIAC).

***********

Conversation with the Board (Eric Harrold): The Media Task Force would like to present the website at the conversation with the board this month.  What are the subject of the next conversations with the board?

***********

Property Maintenance and Management (Eric Harrold): Unfortunately, we did not have the opportunity to discuss KUUF property maintenance and management at our retreat. Eric to discuss how the last two years of maintenance has gone and have a conversation on the best way to proceed (include that Tanesha is setting up several maintenance persons who can answer immediate calls).    **Deck and Ramp Replacement pends; discussion with Gateway Adult Services (Easterseals Wash) pends**

***********

Archiving of Committee Minutes (Eric Harrold): There does not appear to be a requirement for archiving committee minutes nor is there a place for them in the “documents” part of the website. Historical data regarding committees reside, nearly entirely, on members personal computers and are not public documents. Do committee minutes need to be archived at a KUUF managed site? https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5F221D1E6A86DC4F!3929&authkey=!ABbXb_LtdaCNHMs&ithint=folder%2c

***********

Purchase of an Additional Desktop Computer (Eric Harrold): I have discussed the topic of network security with Nick Wilson. The question was: Is network security compromised by using personal computers on our network? His answer:TBD. (possibly – we need to transfer funds from xxxxx budget item to… or purchase additional property

***********

Youth Space in Upper Building (Eric Harrold): We have two rooms in the upper building which have been filling up with random stuff for the last two years. All the items for rummage sale, old TV’s, other electronics, and furniture should be removed and those spaces cleaned and maintained. Should we have an ad hoc committee to look into keeping those rooms or adding them to the Easterseals lease.

***********

 

 

 

How does Board Action get onto Website? Whose responsibility are the updates? How can the board and committees help?

8:20 p.m.            Thank you card recipient nomination(s) for May 2017:

Conversations with the Board Topics:

  • Disruptive Persons Policy
  • 3-5 Year Plan Development

For the good of the order

Date of next Board meeting:  Wednesday, July 19, 2017

8:30 p.m.            Adjournment

05/17/2017: KUUF Board of Trustees Agenda 🗓 🗺

Wednesday, 6:30pm KUUF – Admin Room

KUUF Board of Trustees agenda for the upcoming board meeting.

KUUF BOARD OF TRUSTEES

Agenda for Wednesday, May 17, 2017

6:30 p.m.        Call to Order:  Ellen Newberg, President

Welcome to our newly elected Board members Jim Franklin and Lisa Johnson

                              Housekeeping:  please review the Board contact list and make corrections/additions.

Chalice Lighting

                              Check-in

                              Additions, changes or deletions to our agenda.

6:40 p.m.            Consent agenda

  • Minutes of the April 19, 2017 Board meeting.
  • Board Liaison and Other Written Reports, including Finance, Personnel, etc.
  • 2017/2018 Charitable Giving Recipient Monthly Designations.
  • $250.00 donation to ACLU in lieu of Sunday, June 28 speaker honorarium.

6:45 p.m.            Oral Report:  Media Communications Task Force:  New Website launch info and demo, by Jackie Westwood and Justin Rogers.

7:00 p.m.            Treasurer’s Report:  Susan Welsh, Treasurer.

                   *****OLD BUSINESS *****

7:15 p.m.            POLICY REGARDING DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR:  Paul Wilson.

Copies of the Tahoma UU Congregation Policy Regarding Disruptive Behavior were distributed at our February meeting.  Paul has adapted it for consideration as a KUUF policy.  Congregational discussion is recommended before formal adoption.

 (Action required:  Approval or disapproval for submitting a Policy Regarding Disruptive Behavior for discussion at our Sunday, May 21 Conversation with the Board).

***** NEW BUSINESS *****

7:20 p.m.            ELECTION OF 2017/2018 BOARD OF TRUSTEES OFFICERS.

We need a President, a Vice-President who ideally is committed to serving as President in 2018/2019, and an official Secretary (Tanesha serves as our recording secretary).  Susan Welsh is willing to continue serving as our Treasurer.

(Action required:  Election of 2017/2018 Board of Trustees officers).

7:40 p.m.            DESIGNATION OF BOARD CHARITABLE GIVING TASK FORCE MEMBERS.

The Charitable Giving Task Force consists of four members:  two elected from the congregation at large (Phil Davis and Ruth Piccone) and two from the KUUF Board of Trustees.  June Jones is willing to continue service as a Board representative to the Task Force.  One more Board member is needed.

(Action required:  Appointment of two Board representatives to the 2017/2018 Charitable Giving Task Force).

7:45 p.m.            BOARD LIAISONS TO COMMITTEES ASSIGNMENTS.

Board Liaisons are needed for the following committees:  Welcoming and Membership, Listening Team, Caring, Finance, Social Justice, Children’s RE, Adult RE, Endowment, Bldgs. And Grounds, Worship, Media Communications Task Force).

(Action required:  Assignment of Board Liaisons to committees).

7:55 p.m.            ORIENTATION OF BOARD MEMBERS.

Board members serve vital roles both on the Board and in our KUUF community.  They deserve support and an informative orientation to prepare them for the important work they will be doing during their terms on the Board.

(Action required:  Orientation plan for new and currently serving Board members).

8:10 p.m.            STAFF SUPERVISION ASSIGNMENTS.

Since we don’t have a minister to serve as staff supervisor, staff supervision and support falls to the Board, e.g., Office Administrator, Music Director, DRE Assistant, Accompanist, and Child Care Staff.

(Action required:  Assignment of staff supervision and support responsibilities).

8:15 p.m.            PROPOSAL:  SHALL WE HAVE TWO MEETINGS A MONTH THIS YEAR?

This is an especially busy, important time at KUUF.  For the past couple of years, Nancy, Paul and Ellen have held mostly weekly executive phone conferences to discuss a lot of KUUF issues.  Keeping in mind that all three go off the Board in April 2018, we need to do some succession planning.  Will a new executive team emerge, or will it be better to hold two meetings a month, one official meeting and one working meeting?

(Action required:  Decision on whether to hold two Board meetings a month).

 

 

 

8:20 p.m.            2017/2018 CHARITABLE GIVING RECIPIENT DESIGNATIONS FOR MAY AND JUNE.

It has been recommended that RESULTS be the May recipient.  The Charitable Giving Task Force will recommend recipients at for the months of May and June.

(Action required:  Approval of Charitable Giving recipients for the months of May and June as recommended by the Charitable Giving Task Force).

8:25 p.m.            CHILDREN’S RELIGIOUS EDUCATION AND RUMMAGE SALE COMMITTEE CHAIRS:  All.

When committees are inactive, the Board is charged with recruiting Committee Chairs who are then responsible for recruiting committee members.  Once a committee is active, it elect its own chair.

(Action required:  Recruitment of a Children’s Religious Education Committee Chair and a 2018 Rummage Sale Committee Chair).

8:30 p.m.            IDENTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL BOARD RETREAT DATES:  All.

The value of holding a Board Retreat early in the fiscal year cannot be underestimated.  Please come prepared with a list of dates when you can attend a day-long retreat in May or June.  We also need to agree upon a location and facilitation services.  Paul Wilson has graciously offered his home as our meeting site.

(Action required:  A list of dates when we can all attend a Board Retreat in May or June, and a decision re a facilitator).

8:40 p.m.            UUA RECOMMENDED WHITE SUPREMACY TEACH-IN.

Due to a change in UUA leadership, Unitarians have an opportunity for a teachable moment and more.

(Action required:  Discussion concerning the UUA recommended White Supremacy Teach-in).

8:50 p.m.            Thank you card recipient nomination(s) for May 2017:

               Sunday, May 21 Conversation with the Board:  who will purchase the finger food?

For the good of the order.

Date of next Board meeting:  Wednesday, June 17, 2017

Topics:

  • Policy Regarding Disruptive Behavior
  • Part-time Maintenance Position
  • Service Directory legal review by John Mitchell

9:00 p.m.            Adjournment

04/19/2017: KUUF Board of Trustees Agenda 🗓 🗺

Wednesday, 6:30pm KUUF – Admin Room

KUUF Board of Trustees agenda for the upcoming board meeting.

KUUF BOARD OF TRUSTEES

Agenda for Wednesday, April 19, 2017 

6:30 p.m.          Call to Order:  Ellen Newberg, President

Chalice Lighting

                             Check-in

6:40 p.m.          Consent agenda

  • Minutes of the March 15, 2017 Board meeting.
  • Board Liaison & Other Reports, Including Finance; Personnel; etc.
  • Accompanist Job Description: Paul Wilson.
  • Designation of Rosemary Dougall and Karen Leader Scott as our delegates to General Assembly.

6:45 p.m.            Reports.

  • Materials/Supplies for Deck and Administration Building ramp replacement bids: Paul Wilson and Eric Harrold.
  • Matan Building Toilet Replacement Project: Paul Wilson and Eric Harrold.
  • Social Justice Committee Resumption: Phil Davis, Chair.

7:00 p.m.            Treasurer’s Report:  Susan Welsh, Treasurer.

                   *****OLD BUSINESS *****

7:15 p.m.            2017/2018 BUDGET PROPOSAL:  Susan Welsh, Treasurer. 

The Board approved a 2017/2018 budget proposal for recommendation to the congregation for its consideration at our 2017 Annual Congregational Meeting on Sunday, April 23. Since then, two updates have been made:  (1) $450.00 for the annual septic inspection has been moved from the Matan Building budget to the General Fund budget; (2) $550.00 has been deducted from the contingency line and added to the Adult Religious Education (ARE) line item for a total of $600.00.

(Action required:  Approval of a 2017/2018 budget proposal, including wage adjustments discussed in Executive Session on March 15th, plus the two changes described above, to present to our members for a vote at our 2017 Annual Congregational Meeting on April 23).

7:25 p.m.            POLICY REGARDING DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR:  Paul Wilson.

Copies of the Tahoma UU Congregation Policy Regarding Disruptive Behavior were distributed at our February meeting.  At our March meeting, Paul agreed to adapt it for consideration as a KUUF policy.

(Action required:  Approval or disapproval of a Disruptive Behavior Policy for KUUF).

***** NEW BUSINESS *****

7:35 p.m.            KUUF SERVICE DIRECTORY:  All.

A KUUF Service Directory could be accommodated on our website, or made available in hard copy.  Its purpose is to make members aware of the talents and services provided by our members for a fee, e.g., house sitting, massages, reflexology, house cleaning, photography, etc.  The benefits for vendors and prospective customers are many.  However, there are pros and cons (Please see form and guidelines).

(Action required:  Approval or disapproval to pursue a KUUF Service Directory).

7:45 p.m.            IDENTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL BOARD RETREAT DATES:  All.

The value of holding a Board Retreat early in the fiscal year cannot be underestimated.  Please come prepared with a list of dates when you can attend a day-long retreat in May and June.  We also need to agree upon a location and facilitation services.

(Action required:  A list of dates when we can all attend a Board Retreat in May or June, selection of our meeting site, and a decision re a facilitator).

8:00 p.m.            2017 ANNUAL CONGREGATIONAL MEETING ASSIGNMENT OF TASKS:  ALL.

We need to agree on who does what in order to have a smoothly running 2017 Annual Congregational Meeting, e.g., table set-up for quorum sign-in, provision of finger food, ballot collection and counting, clean-up, etc.

(Action required:  Assignment of 2017 Annual Congregational Meeting Tasks).

8:20 p.m.            Thank you card recipient nomination(s) for April 2017:

For the good of the order

Date of next Board meeting:  Wednesday, May 17, 2017 (?); Date of 2017 Annual Congregational Meeting:  Sunday, April 23

May Agenda Items:

  • Election of 2017/2018 Board of Trustees Officers.
  • Two meetings a month (one official and one working) needed?
  • Orientation of New Board Members.
  • Staff Supervision Assignments, e.g., Office Administrator, Music Director, DRE Assistant, Accompanist, Child Care staff.
  • 2017 Board Retreat Planning/Discussion.
  • 2017/2018 Charitable Giving Recipients Schedule report, e.g., Bremerton Foodline in November: June Jones.

8:30 p.m.            Adjournment

03/15/2017: KUUF Board of Trustees Agenda 🗓 🗺

Wednesday, 6:30p.m. KUUF – Admin Room 

KUUF Board of Trustees agenda for the upcoming board meeting.

KUUF BOARD OF TRUSTEES

Preliminary/Draft Agenda for March 15, 2017

6:30 p.m.             Call to Order:  Ellen Newberg, President

Chalice Lighting

                              Check-in

6:40 p.m.            Consent agenda

  • ·        Minutes of the February 15, 2017 Board meeting.
  • ·        Minutes of the March 1, 2017 Board meeting.
  • ·        Board Liaison & other reports, including Finance; Personnel; etc.

Treasurer’s Report:  Susan Welsh, Treasurer.

*****OLD BUSINESS *****

2017/2018 BUDGET PROPOSAL:  Susan Welsh, Treasurer.

The Finance Committee and Treasurer will present a final version of the 2017/2018 budget proposal to the Board for approval and recommendation to the congregation for its consideration at our Annual Congregational Meeting on Sunday, April 23.  Board members are encouraged to provide input now to ensure that our budget includes what is needed to fund a successful year to come.

(Action required:  Approval of a 2017/2018 budget proposal to present to our members for a vote on April 23).

                              2017/2018 Wages and Merit Pay:  Susan Welsh, Treasurer.

The Financial Review Team of Arlis Stewart and Dirk Van Zanten recommend that approval for wage increases and merit pay as included in the 2017/2018 budget be reflected in the Board minutes.

(Action required:  Approval of 2017/2018 wage increases and merit as included in the budget).

                              FUNDING FOR DECK AND RAMP REPLACEMENT: Ellen Newberg

Our colleague and Buildings and Grounds Chair Eric Harrold recommends that our main deck and our Administration Building ramp be repaired/replaced yet this fiscal year.  Eric requests authorization to proceed with these two projects, including identification of funding for materials.  Fiscal note:  Eric estimates that $5,000.00 is needed to replace the main deck, and that $2,000.00 is needed for the Administration Building ramp repairs/replacement.

(Action required:  Authorization for the Building and Grounds Committee to proceed with replacing the main deck and the Administration Building ramp, including identification of funding).

                              OPENING AND CLOSING ON SUNDAY MORNINGS:  Eric Harrold.

Jenell  DeMatteo, our Children’s Religious Education Associate, is willing to open up on Sunday mornings since she is already here around 9:30 a.m.  Brenda Johnson opens and closes the Matan Building. The remaining question is:  how shall we address closing/securing the Administration and Sanctuary buildings on Sunday mornings?

(Action required:  Agreement re responsibility and procedure for closing Administration and
Sanctuary Buildings on Sunday mornings).

*****NEW BUSINESS *****

                              KUUF BOARD MEMBER POSITION DESCRIPTION:  Ellen Newberg.

We have discussed the need for Board member orientation.  A basic position description is a good place to begin.

(Action required:  Adoption of the proposed Board of Trustees position description).

BOARD LIAISON POSITION DESCRIPTION:  Ellen Newberg.

Copies of a Board Liaison position description were distributed at our February meeting.  Please review it and come prepared to discuss.

(Action required:  Approval of a Board Liaison Position Description).

POLICY REGARDING DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR:  Paul Wilson.

Copies of the Tahoma UU Congregation Policy Regarding Disruptive Behavior were distributed at our February meeting.  Please review it and come prepared to discuss.

(Action required:  Decision re adapting the Tahoma Disruptive Behavior Policy for adoption at KUUF).

8:20 p.m.            Thank you card recipient nomination(s) for March 2017Jessica Demick

For the good of the order

Date of next Board meeting:  Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Date of 2017 Annual Congregational Meeting:  Sunday, April 23

April Agenda Items:

  • ·        Phil Davis has requested time to discuss the Social Justice Committee.

8:30 p.m.            Adjournment